Welcome to SRI COMPUTER TECHONOLY.PRV.LTD
SRI COMPUTER offers you an entire IT Department.
SRI COMPUTER is an IT Solutions company based in Mumbai, India providing a full range of IT services for Indian businesses. From desktops, data security and help-desk support, through to servers, backups, network administration, hosting and web development we offer you the convenience of a single point of contact for all your IT requirements.
Business first, technology second.
We understand that the role of IT is to help you achieve your business objectives. Let us know your business requirements, and we'll get you the IT systems and support you need to succeed. We are technology and vendor independent and use all the major brands, which means you know you're getting the solution you need, not the one we're selling.
Our strength is our people
Our success has come from our great team of experienced people, who are serious about using technology to run businesses better. And just because we're techies, doesn't mean we're grumpy! We know you'll find us refreshingly friendly to work with.
IN INDUSTERY WE PROMISE FOR batter services to our client as we know there time is precious. For those whose works are totally depend on system .We deliver your System on as we have committed .we see to it there is no problem from our side and our customer is fully satisfied from the solution we have give to them and we try our best to meet the requirement of our customer. We are specialist in providing on site computer repair services and network support for all sized business, on site computer and network services that are convenient and reliable,
Examples of Computer Issues
- • Partition creation
- • Applications configuration and usage (Windows OS, Microsoft Office, how-to, installation errors, burning software, etc.)
- • New network setup with router and systems
- • Antivirus / spyware installation and setup
- • Operating systems (Non-data destructive – parallel install, data backup and then OSRI)
- • Connecting a computer to an existing network
- • Education on backup / recovery (walking through use of CDs or external hard drive)
- • Internet browser conflicts, compatibility and advanced web applications
- • System enhancement (cleaning up system, registry and startup programs)
- • Networking and wireless usage (media center, file sharing, mapping drives, etc.)
- • Malware / spam / virus removal
- • Third-party software and hardware installation (webcams, modems, external storage, PDAs, fax, digital media players)